Creating reports and documentation is a tedious task that is a part of almost every line of work. However, if you find yourself overburdened with too much paperwork, Dragon is here to save the day. The Dragon iPhone app is a dictation application that converts words and speech into text documents. When it comes to Dragon, you literally have to just say the word. This article will give you a general overview of the Dragon app and how to use it. You can also call the Nuance Dragon Support and speak to a trained software expert if you have any questions about the installation and setup steps.
Features of Dragon iPhone App
Dragon is designed to ease the burden of heavy documentation work by allowing you to use your iPhone as a dictation source. Here’s a quick look at some of the benefits and features of the Dragon iPhone application:
- Dragon is fast and accurate, giving the user 99% accuracy without the need for any formal training.
- There is no time limit as to how long you can speak while using Dragon. Similarly, there are no limits to the length of the document you can create.
- The Dragon iPhone app allows you to create form-based templates using the auto-texts feature to easily create and fill out forms using voice commands.
- The application has exceptional customizations features, such as the ability to include words, specific to your industry or line of work.
- You can use your personal account to automatically sync customizations, thus allowing you to dictate on multiple devices if you are logged in.
- You can save time since Dragon has simple voice commands that allow you to shorten repetitive steps, like adding your email signature.
- The editing and voice formatting tools on Dragon gives you the luxury of editing and correcting documents through simple voice navigation.
- You can use the Dragon app on your iPhone to share, import, and export documents using a cloud-based document sharing tool such as ‘Dropbox.’
- Users also have the option of syncing the iPhone app with supported Dragon desktop solutions so that they can continue the work on the computer.
- The Dragon app is available in different languages, including US English, German, Canadian English, and UK English.
If you have any trouble installing or setting up Dragon on your iPhone, or if you need help using the features mentioned above, you can call the Nuance Dragon Tech Support Number and ask for additional technical assistance. A team of professional software experts is available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best solution to troubleshoot any technical error or clarify any doubts you may have about the Dragon iPhone application.