Dragon 15 is among the latest version of Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Software to hit the market. Dragon 15 has a range of features that allow you to streamline your diction and give you accurate results. This article will provide you with a general overview of how to install and set up Dragon 15 if you are using it for the first time. You can also call the Dragon customer Service Number and consult a software technician if you need help with a particular issue or error.
Steps to Install Dragon 15
Dragon 15 is designed to give you a user-friendly experience, beginning with a simple installation process. You can follow the steps given below to install Dragon on your computer:
- Close all the background applications and programs on your system.
- Insert the Dragon Installation DVD into the computer and run it.
- If you downloaded Dragon, go to the relevant folder & open the file.
- Type the unique serial number linked to your Dragon account.
- The Dragon 15 installation process should begin automatically.
Once the installation is complete, go to the desktop and look for the Dragon 15 icon. Simply double-click the icon to start using Dragon 15.
Steps to get started with Dragon 15
After you successfully install Dragon 15 on your computer, you can refer to the instructions below to begin using your software:
- Search the list of available microphones shown on Dragon and select one which is active currently.
- Go to the menu and create a user profile so that you can store all the information needed to run Dragon 15.
- Tap the microphone icon when you want Dragon to listen to what you are saying. If the microphone is off the software will not recognize any sounds.
If you turn on the Dragon microphone by tapping on its icon, it means the Dragon is listening to everything that you say. If it is turned off, the Dragon won’t be able to hear anything you say.
Step to make your first dictation
You can follow the step given below to make your first dictation using Dragon:
- Open Word or Dragon Pad and align the cursor on the document.
- Switch on the microphone and begin speaking clearly.
- Use the basic commands like “new line” to get better results.
- Add specific words and personalize the vocabulary to avoid errors.
- If you do encounter any error, you can say ‘Correct that’ and make the required changes.
If you have any trouble installing or using Dragon, you can call the Dragon customer Support Number and speak to a trained software expert to resolve the issue. Dragon software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to clarify any queries you may have about the software.